OCZ Technology Group, Inc. is the manufacturer and a dominant player in the producing and distribution of solid state drives (SSDs), a disruptive, game-changing technology that is replacing traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs).
OCZ announced today that it will demonstrate a pre-production version of its new flagship Vector SSD Series for PCI Express (PCIe) interfaces at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013, Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 8th through 11th and will also present its portfolio of enterprise and consumer SSDs, as well as enterprise software used to cache, virtualize or accelerate key applications and associated data.
The Vector PCIe SSD Series supports high-performance Windows-based laptops, desktops and workstations with 4 lanes of PCIe Gen 2 in full-height (FH) and half-height (HH) formats. Its advanced suite of flash management tools deliver advanced drive endurance and data reliability in support of 100GB host writes per day for 5 years ensuring that Vector PCIe SSDs can be reliably used in a wide range of high performance computing environments over an extended lifetime.
In addition to the Vector PCIe SSD demonstration, OCZ will showcase a wide range of client and enterprise solid-state storage solutions at this year’s CES.
OCZ showcases Client storage solutions:
- Vector SSD Series: Award winning SATA III-based drives for high-performance personal computing applications
- Vertex 4 SSD Series: Award-winning SATA III-based drives for mainstream computing and gaming applications
OCZ showcases Enterprise storage solutions:
- Deneva 2 SSD Series: SATA III-based drives for high-performance enterprise applications
- Talos 2 SSD Series: SAS-based drives for high-performance enterprise applications
- Z-Drive R4 PCIe Series: PCIe-based drives for high-performance enterprise applications
- VXL 1.2 Software: PCIe-based cache and virtualization software for VMware hypervisors
- LXL 1.0 Software (in beta development): Low latency caching solution for Linux-based physical and virtual environments in support of OCZ’s enterprise SSD portfolio